London’s newspapers are known for their sensationalism. Here are some print headlines I copied down while reading the newspapers this week.
And these are from The Times, not tabloids such as The Sun and the Daily Mirror. (I included the online links; the online headline might be slightly different than the one in print):
1. Woman in hot tub rage killed partner
2. Woman crushed in car park
3. Beaten pupil gets a body guard
4. Man, 102, stuck on roof for 3 nights
5. That flying tampon surely must be a TV first
(Call me a prude, but I found the description too graphic and decided not to include the link).