Here’s how City of Nevada City attorney “serves” his constituents

I noticed this post on R.L. Crabb’s Facebook page:

“Harold DeGraw What’s a JP? Count me as an RLC fan.”

For those who don’t know, Hal is the city attorney for the City of Nevada City.

I once dared to challenge Hal about how a neighbor’s “granny unit” wound up looking like the Taj Mahal. Hal was arrogant and defensive.

To borrow the words of a neighbor, “When are you retiring Hal?” lol.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Here’s how City of Nevada City attorney “serves” his constituents

R.L. Crabb has become unhinged, posting this on his Facebook page, with some unruly commentary. You go,RL! BTW, I guess you don’t lampoon your Facebook “friends,” but you missed a golden opportunity lampooning Nevada City for poor execution of its “granny unit” policy. Ask our neighbor.

This is vintage Crabb. Here’s what I said, compared with what Crabb posted on his blog:
    “”When R.L. Crabb purports to speak for our towns -using the proverbial “we”- does he know that MOST people don’t read The Union and have never heard of him? Small towns are a hoot!” -Jeff Pelline”

Here’s what Crabb claims I said on his blog:
    “Jeff’s the one that said NO ONE knows me and NO ONE reads The Union. I just reposted it on Facebook to see if he was right. Apparently, some people still recognize me. It’s pointless to joust with him. He’s never wrong, you know.”

This is getting tiresome: Crabb and a former publisher of The Union both know that I supported him when the publisher proposed cutting back his column to cut costs. I took him to lunch and assured him that his cartoon would remain intact.

Still waiting for Crabb to correct this.

Instead, however, we are treated to some wisdom from our “famous” cartoonist: ” Life’s too fucking short for this crap.” Can I submit that to Bartlett’s Familiar Quotations?

3. Annie Fox says:

I thought he had more class than that