Our President’s new Communications Director

Let’s all welcome The Donald’s new Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci: “The scathing one-liners dropped during the profanity-laced telephone call included, ‘Reince [Priebus] is a f—ing paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac;’ ‘I’m not Steve Bannon. I’m not trying to suck my own c—;’ and ‘What I want to do is I want to f—ing kill all the leakers.'”

You can’t make this stuff up!

16 Responses to Our President’s new Communications Director

We’ll have to introduce “Mooch” to Todd’s blog. It’s right in his wheelhouse!

2. Chip Wilder says:

We should have the new Communications Director speak to the Boy Scouts next——– But then the Crotch Grabber took care of that. New York New York. ….. .

Wasn’t that astounding? The Boy Scouts had to apologize on behalf of the President.

4. depelton says:

ScareyMoochy is probably channeling Hair Fuhrer.

Most fitting rhetoric for this administration.

5. Annie Fox says:

I was reading from a friend that his friend’s son was there and hollered “Feel the Bern” that was cheered by others. Haven’t seen an actual clip of it but I wish I was there to also cheer.

• Steve Willer says:

And my girlfriend wonders why I turn the tv on and off all day long. With Trump in the White House stuff happens every couple of hours.

6. Joe Koyote says:

How many people can you fit in a clown car? How soon will it be before there are more ‘former’ trump appointees than current ones?….And we are only 6 months into the circus. Trump governs like he ran his TV show… no one knows who will be fired next, kiss his ass or you could be on the chopping block next. That’s team building trump-style.

7. Judith Lowry says:

You know, on a day like this, when we learn that the great actor Sam Shepard has passed at the age of 73, from ALS, the shenanigans of these little political curs simply pale.
    One of the ten best screen kissers ever, in my book
    May he rest easy knowing he did well with his creative time on earth.
    He did his part.

8. Joe Koyote says:

Scaramucci: a measurement of time equal to 10 days.