Watch TheUnion.com readers skewer Todd Juvinall

The link is here.

Patricia Smith ·

Liz will definitely be missed. It takes intestinal fortitude to write a story against the two most powerful men in the county.

Todd Juvinall ·

Sorry but you are misguided and wrong. The Sheriff and the DA keep your sorry behind safe and thousands of us are supporting them. You want to protect the dope dealers of death to our children, go right ahead. I am happy we have these two men in chrarge.

Monica Laughter

Todd- The guys have done a disservice because now all “dope dealers” under charges based on the warrents in question go free. this is about protecting the integrity of the process of prosecuting crime. When these legal procedures are circumvented, the very offenders you are concerned with go free.
Like · Reply · 2 · Dec 8, 2016 2:54pm

Todd Juvinall ·

Monica Laughter No there is no proof the deputy did anything wrong. IA came up empty. So to me it is those defendant lawyers who appear to be the liars.
Like · Reply · 1 · Dec 8, 2016 3:27pm

San French ·

monica~ pay todd no mind…he’s a purely delusional alt-right trumpster. integrity is not his strong suit…blindly following the ridiculous right is, no matter how they behave.
Like · Reply · 2 · Dec 8, 2016 3:28pm

Harry Johnson ·

A criminal with a badge & a gun is still a criminal…
Like · Reply · 1 · Dec 8, 2016 6:46pm

Todd Juvinall ·

San French This fellow is a simple namecaller and socialist. Don’t listen to him he is a dilusional liberal. Heartbroken he lost and inconsolable. Sad.
Like · Reply · Dec 8, 2016 8:00pm

Todd Juvinall ·

Harry Johnson I agree. However there is no proof that it is true. Just some criminal loving defemse attorneys saying so.
Like · Reply · Dec 8, 2016 8:01pm

San French ·

well said todd! heartbroken, sad, lost and inconsolable is quite a mouthful…been watching your daily soaps lately? keep ’em comin’ you lousy trump slut:-)
Like · Reply · 20 hrs

Todd Juvinall ·

San French Oh you commies are kust too funny. You really are a libnut and a Hillary slut aren’y oy? Oh well you lost I won. Eat crap.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs

Patty Haley ·

Todd, they tried to cover it up, and got cought. You missed the point or are in denial, along with the rest of your minion people.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Todd Juvinall ·

Patty Haley Don’t see it in the news stories. So you could be making t up since you have a grudge. And your minions too.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Richard Mccune ·

Todd, it’s not about protecting Dope dealers. It is about protecting ones civil rights. When a bad cop has free reign to lie in order to gain access to people’s homes illegally under the umbrella of law enforcement,then the protector becomes who we need protection from. He broke the rules…plain and simple.

Todd Juvinall ·

No proof he is a bad cop. The letter writer here is sour grapes.
Like · Reply · Dec 8, 2016 3:28pm

Todd Juvinall ·

If there is a bad cop I am right there too about punishnment. You all need to slow down the finger pointing until the facts are in. Jumping the gun with this vigilanti crap is very dangerous.
Like · Reply · Dec 8, 2016 3:29pm

Harry Johnson ·

Todd Juvinall BULLS**T I’ve actually had it happen to me.. its not just these ones mentioned here… its a more wide spread problem.
Like · Reply · 1 · Dec 8, 2016 6:48pm

Todd Juvinall ·

Harry Johnson If you are breaking the law and get caught, that might be a clue.
Like · Reply · Dec 8, 2016 8:02pm

Monica Laughter

Todd Juvinall they why was the officer send for re-training?
Like · Reply · Dec 9, 2016 5:36pm

Patty Haley ·

Richard, they allowed that to happen to Richard Malott too. In kahoots with the crooked Placer County deputies as sheriff.
Like · Reply · 17 hrs

Todd Juvinall ·

Monica Laughter For what? Tell us.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs

Harry Johnson ·

Oh don’t even get me started on Nevada County cops..

Todd Juvinall ·

They realy keep us safe. Thank them and send them a Christmas Card.
Like · Reply · Dec 8, 2016 6:32pm

Harry Johnson ·

Todd Juvinall No I dont think so.. They can’t read anyway… once upon a time (in 2015) I handed the Nevada County sherrifs a written statement (that I keep for just such occassions that basically said I dont consent to any searches, or interviews and I want my lawyer.. so what did they do.. they illegally searched anyway.. Oh it turned out they couldnt use any of that search, but they did it anyway…
Like · Reply · Dec 8, 2016 6:43pm

Todd Juvinall ·

Harry Johnson So the Judge saved the law. The system worked. What did they find?
Like · Reply · 1 · Dec 8, 2016 8:03pm

Harry Johnson ·

Todd Juvinall Nope the judge had nothing to do with it.. doesnt matter what they found or didnt.. the Cops broke the law
Like · Reply · Dec 8, 2016 8:13pm

Todd Juvinall ·

Harry Johnson So you did not commit a crime?
Like · Reply · Dec 8, 2016 9:58pm

Todd Juvinall nope
Like · Reply · Dec 9, 2016 8:54am

Harry Johnson ·

Todd Juvinall Thats not the point anyway.. the cops DID commit a crime.. on purpose, knowingly and without a warrent.
Like · Reply · Dec 9, 2016 8:56am

Harry Johnson Contact the Grand Jury
Like · Reply · Dec 9, 2016 10:01am

Harry Johnson ·

Todd Juvinall Not much point.. I moved to Alabama.. at least here you know what you are getting with cops.. they dont even pretend to be fine upstanding protectors of the law
Like · Reply · Dec 9, 2016 10:05am

Harry Johnson ·

(I can at least understand and work with that system.. hypocracy I cannot)
Like · Reply · Dec 9, 2016 10:08am

San French ·

Harry~ arguing w/ todd is a bit like pissing in the mirror. watch out for the splashback. he’s an incredible broken record with a very broken mind:-)
Like · Reply · 1 · 20 hrs

Patty Haley ·

Todd, your people are living in another world!
Like · Reply · 17 hrs · Edited

Patty Haley ·

He’s probably still long overdue on his property taxes too.
Like · Reply · 17 hrs

Todd Juvinall ·

Patty Haley My people? You mean those with a brain and can think? Thanks.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs

Todd Juvinall ·

Patty Haley Are you out of jail?
Like · Reply · 8 hrs

Harry Johnson ·

Todd Juvinall Hmm hows your progress with your shrink going on your authority figure fetish’s these days? Have you been weened off the handcufs and cops uniforms yet?
Like · Reply · 8 hrs

Todd Juvinall ·

Harry Johnson Oh you are so funny.
Like · Reply · 8 hrs

Harry Johnson ·

Todd Juvinall Oh I know.. I get that all the time… (its certainly funnier than if you ask some one if they are out of jail yet anyway)
Like · Reply · 7 hrs

Harry Johnson Are you?
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Harry Johnson ·

Todd Juvinall what an atempt at juvinile humor… sheesh I suppose everyone in jail has internet access huh?
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Patty Haley ·

Todd Juvinall that grand jury has been bought and sold.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Patty Haley ·

Todd, Nope never been in jail. I descend from a long line of law enforcement , going all the way back to Scotland Yard. Each made detective. Except for my cousin. They found out he had a brain and now works at headquarters, in Manhattan, managing the computer system. My father, the son of a NYC detective/ finger printing specialist, taught me well how corrupt and inept cops can be. They end up giving the rest a bad name. And don’t even start me on the politicians that put the good ones in harms way. They get used as pawns. That’s what is criminal.
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Todd Juvinall ·

Patty Haley Sure. All those random people, many retired, get that graft to screw over the crooks. Got it.
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Todd Juvinall ·

Harry Johnson Ah the old three year old attack on my name. So you are a criminal?
Like · Reply · 3 hrs

Patty Haley ·

Oh what a tangled Web they weave.

Author: jeffpelline

1 thought on “Watch TheUnion.com readers skewer Todd Juvinall”