“Hey, get off my lawn!” best sums up the local GOP Central Committee endorsements:
- President of the United States — Donald Trump
- U.S. House of Representatives, District 1 — Doug LaMalfa
- U.S. House of Representatives, District 4– Tom McClintock
- Measure A — NO — The Nevada County Board of Supervisors has it within its power to fund the libraries without increasing the sales tax to 1/4%. The Nevada County Republican Party supports the library and the good work the library does, but not the increase in the sales tax.
- Measure B — NO — The Nevada County Republican Party determines that the bond amount is too large at $47 million and would cost voters upwards of $100-150 million over the course of 30 years. The Party wants more modest and targeted repairs and a more thorough review of other cost saving options.
- Measure C — Neutral