Donald Trump: Groper in Chief

“Jill Harth’s first concern with Donald Trump’s hands wasn’t that they were small. It’s that they were everywhere,” Nicholas Kristof writes in the New York Times.

“Harth and her longtime boyfriend were in meetings with Trump to forge a business partnership. ‘He was relentless,” Harth recalled in an interview, describing how on Dec. 12, 1992, he took the couple to dinner and a club — and then situated himself beside Harth and ran his hands up her skirt, to her crotch. ‘I didn’t know how to handle it. I would go away from him and say I have to go to the restroom. It was the escape route.’

“We’ve all heard of Trump’s unethical or loutish behavior, most recently in a 2005 recording unearthed by The Washington Post on Friday in which he boasts of kissing and groping women. The story that Harth and the boyfriend, George Houraney, tell of their interactions with Trump over six years — including business cheating and attempted rape — shows how that predation worked in practice. ‘He name-dropped continuously,’ Harth said under oath in a deposition in a subsequent lawsuit, ‘when he wasn’t groping me.’

“Harth and Houraney were simply an ordinary Florida couple thrilled that Trump wanted to partner with them. And that’s when the nightmare began. (Trump strongly denies these improprieties.) Anyone thinking about voting for Trump would do well to listen to Houraney and Harth.”

The rest of the article is here.

24 Responses to Donald Trump: Groper in Chief

1. Judith Lowry says:

Pence vs. Sanders 2016?

2. stevefrisch says:

Ah, yes, the brains of Nevada County and the Village Idiot demonstrate who they really are:

“Personally, I would like it if Donald walked over to Hillary during the debate and grabbed her by the short curlys and dragged her across the stage and then stood on her lying throat, but that is just me. Now, that would be something to see.”–Bill Tozer

“Paul, you really are a one note samba… add a couple of inconvenient emails and another health woop-de-doo and Trump would be right back… we’re also not guaranteed that Trump voters will be abandoning him. We are guaranteed left-liberal women will dislike him more, but they only have one vote to give Hillary in total.”–Greg Goodnknight

“Trump says flat out his friend Bill Clinton has been even more raw out on the golf course, and Paul, I’m guessing you wouldn’t hold that against Bubba even if you knew in your bones it was true (which you probably do).”–Greg Goodknight

“Trump is yesterday’s toast and with him a pussy grab full of senate seats.”–John Smith

“Progressives are all about forgiveness right? So Trump will get the question about his provate language we all know that. So just stand up Trump, stand tal and tell the world, I have changed. That was locker room talk between men and now I am a changed man. I am a metrosexual. And please forgive me. LOL!”–Todd Juvinall

Yes, they are all winners….big men with big ….um….hands….and a mind set stuck in the 18th century.

• Annie Fox says:

I do not support him or Hillary but I would love it if he tried grabbing her as Bill Tozer suggested and watch her security team stomp on his throat so hard that his voice box would have to be removed. Unfortunately she can’t return the favor because I doubt he has anything to grab.

• Annie Fox says:

No thank you Judith but I will take a beer later. Why do you ask?

• Judith Lowry says:

Just goofing around, Annie.
        But, being a visual person the imagery you evoked brought up some pretty dark imagery.
        I thought you could use some cheering up or mellowing out.

• Annie Fox says:

I guess I missed the humor of your point since I don’t know you therefore I misunderstood the gist of what you were saying. The imagery that I got from him after the vile comment was very dark and inexcusable. Even since this weekend I am still seeing women defending him. Very sad and I am thinking they like being treated this way . . . that is their freedom but they shouldn’t give the impression that all women should accept this.

A beer does cheer me up and mellow me out. Good call!

Happy Native Americans Day and I hope you can get more recognition for the work you do.

3. stevefrisch says:

Oops…missed this one:

“PS I can’t find where Trump called the Miss Universe a “fat pig”. It should also be noted that if Trump lost the amount of weight she gained in the year after being crowned Miss U, he’d be considered a weight appropriate for 6’2″.”–Greg Goodknight

[I have to admit it is becoming increasingly difficult to discern precisely who the “Village Idiot” is.]

Yup, the bottom of the barrel, right in our own backyard!

• brucelevy says:

Interesting how they tend to congregate together…like flies on you know what.

• Annie Fox says:

Todd can’t tell the difference between you & I. Funny, I can’t tell the difference between him, Bill Clinton, and tRump.

• Annie Fox says:

I wonder if he has a microscope I can borrow for some chain yanking LOL!

Annie,
        The dumbling named “fish” thinks I’m you.

• Annie Fox says:

So true Jeff. Somehow they think that because tRUMP does nothing for me I’m not a woman. Guess I will let them keep on thinking that so I can still be me and there’s nothing they can do about it. The put-downs only encourage me.

Annie,
        Look at what “fish” wrote on Todd’s blog:
        “jeffy should do a post about he copes with menopausal sock puppets like’Annie’……a public service if you will to the blogging community.”
        He’s even sicker than we thought. Let’s hope he not married.

• Annie Fox says:

Fish is in menopause and looking for advice? Now that’s funny!!! Hope he took the other advice regarding that smell. I don’t think he is a detective – he would have figured out the truth long before now.

Gregory is a true moron — for a Harvey Mudd graduate no less. He and his merry pranksters spent much of Saturday morning trying to “prove” a typo with a cached page. In fact, the typo lives in perpetuity in the URL itself. https://sierrafoothillsreport.com/2016/10/07/donald-trump-grouper-in-chief/ roflol!

6. stevefrisch says:

I think we should continue this because it is such a great window into the minds of the blogerattii of Nevada County:

“Hey there are a lot of fat people out there. Men and women. Also a lot of “homely” people, men and women. I even watched a NatGeo on “beuty” and my goodness, it seems all races and colors have the same opinions on it. But who would guess the naughty talk would be recorded in a private session? So, if the lamestreams think this is so bad, wait until Hillary peccadilloes with other gals hits the airwaves.”–Todd Juvinall

Imagine that, Todd took a break from watching the Nat Geo channel and learning a about beauty [sic] to opine about Hillary being a lesbian….as through being a lesbian would in any way disqualify someone from being a good Presdient.

““I’m not a bit surprised or insulted by hearing that Trump said those things in private to another man and close associate. I have always known that men at times talk like that among their peers.” –Joanne Rebane [of the Publican Women Federated no less] according to her mouthpiece husband George 🙂

And Joanne Rebane calls this conversation “private”. Trump was on a bus with a television host airing going to shoot for Access Hollywood where he was going onto the set of a soap opera, and he was already miced up…private. She also appears to think that all men talk like this in private in the locker room.

“So Trump is getting raked over the coals for some “man” talk.
    Yet Billy get’s his willy polished in the oral…. uh, Oval Office, and gets re-elected,
    and Hillary was running Operation Bimbo strong arming all of Billy’s victims.

And some are surprised Trumpers are holding fast? Paul Ryan better pull his head out of his ass, and get with the program. His little anti Trump rant blew up in his face…Again.”–Walt [Dirtmover]

Yep, treating a woman like a piece of meat to be barbecues and fucked is just “man talk.”

“I discussed this latest development with an old friend yesterday. We were teammates in high school. He went on to join the Army as a paratrooper, then served the Marine Corps and retired a couple years ago as a Navy Chaplin. He was quite upset. He said he had been in locker rooms, the Army, the Marines and never heard such talk among men. He, as a father to daughters (like me) and a husband to a fine woman, was troubled by it the pussy talk. I told him I was in the same locker room and apparently he missed out on 260 years of Marine Corp chatter between soldiers. I did point out that most folks tame their loose tongues when conversing with a man of the cloth. :)”–Bill Tozer

And we hide all of this fro our preachers because yes,…you know….we are Christians.

Yep…it’s all cool folks…no problem with a man who sits back while his daughter is called a “piece of ass” on the radio, who brags about being able “to do anything…you can grab them by the the pussy.”

7. brucelevy says:

Watch this a few times. Watch his face and then watch her face. This is a severely damaged individual, that White Trash America wants as president. We are truly, as country, f’d up. And the morons in the above post typify this pathology. His supporters…mostly white old men with some money. Period. Or as Bill Mahar calls them “Whiny little b*****s.”

• Annie Fox says:

I have to agree with Bill on that one. The White Trash America can call women as such but whine when they get called the same right back.