Todd Juvinall to “Scooper person Rachel”: “I was honored you smacked me around”

I don’t think of myself as a matchmaker, but I was glad to help hook up Todd Juvinall with “Rachel French,” the self-described “Scooper person” who commented here on Nevada City Council member Reinette Senum on Wednesday while I was down in Sacramento all day. The two are deserving of each other!

Rachel thinks she was “blocked” here; no was just put into moderation because of some outlandish and unsubstantiated comments. (Bloggers are responsible for all the content on their blogs, including the often bizarre commentary).

Now Todd and Rachel are getting to know each other on Todd’s blog. And you can’t make this stuff up! Here are some excerpts:

Rachel: Pelline is a coward and a derp.

Todd: “You are the Scooper person? Pelline is a coward and that is why he only has two ‘friends’ in town. Good luck. You are welcome to come here.”

Rachel:  “I am the ‘Scooper person’. A broad definition of derp is stupid. I typically use it in reference to conspiracy theorists, Chemtrail believers, anti-vaxxers, flat earth believers…or idiots.”

Todd: “I was honored that you all smacked me around a while back. Good fun. … Anyway, derp, I’ll try to remember that when writing about Pelline.”

Rachel: “You should join our Facebook groups. There is plenty of derp to kick around.”

Todd: “Sure where is it? I started Nevada County Debates after the Peeps booted me.”

Rachel: “Our two busiest groups are Worldwide False Flags and Agenda 21: Chemtrails, Depopulation, and New World Order. Don’t let the names fool you. These groups are strictly for debating derp. I’ll check our your groups too.”

Todd: “OK. I see you asked to join debates but I can’t see that you were. I am still trying to understand FB stuff.”

I’m a shadshan, not just a derp. Details here from Mrs. Doubtfire:

20 Responses to Todd Juvinall to “Scooper person Rachel”: “I was honored you smacked me around”

1. Rachel French says:

Haha!! I actually LOVE this blog post!!

Well done!

And come now, good buddy. We both know that I didn’t say anything outlandish.

*kiss kiss*

2. Annie Fox says:

Derp? You? One can google the word to find its true meaning. Sorry Jeff. This just doesn’t seem to describe you.

No worries. Once Todd calls Rachel a “babe,” it’s all over.

4. Pelline, so good to be back!

Terribly sorry if my use of the word “derp” rustled your jimmies.

Annie, did you actually Google the word? It actually means “foolish or stupid”. Even in the quote up there it says “a broad definition is ‘stupid’. I use it to…”

• Annie Fox says:

Rachel, I didn’t have to as I heard it quite a while ago. That’s why I came to my conclusion that it doesn’t describe Jeff.

• Rachel French says:

Annie, I’m going to let this go. Of course you don’t think he’s derpy…he’s your buddy, isn’t he?

• Annie Fox says:

Then go for it! Jeff and I never met although I enjoy his posts. I may not entirely agree with him 100% of the time but I certainly won’t call him derpy by a long shot.

5. Rachel French says:

Also, I owe you an apology. I thought you were rejecting my comments again today, but I was mistaken.

• Shanti Emerson says:

Rachel, it’s the ugliness of your comments that appall us. There needs to be some constraint when speaking about other people. I understand disagreement and debate, but they should be done with respect.

• “Rachel, it’s the honesty of your comments that appall us.”

There Shanti, fixed it for you.

I’m not going to coddle you or anyone else. For every one person who hates me, there are ten people thanking me because I’m saying what the majority is thinking.

• brucelevy says:

Rachel, or however you are,you’re a narcissistic as****le, and I suspect a borderline (at best) sociopath. There’s some “honesty” for YOU.

6. Gail Damskey says:

Like flies to paper.

7. Samie White says:

Guess we have to read the garbage once and a while to remind ourselves why we don’t need to! You’re right, you really can’t make this stuff up! Thanks for helping to pull the weeds! I don’t have time to waste in this life!

“fish” (AKA David Larsen of Carmichael) thinks I’m Annie and Gloria. ROFLOL.

Rachel writes on Todd’s blog: “I’m familiar with his pseudonyms.” Huh? I do not use pseudonyms; I sign my real name.

All these characters are starting to remind me of the bar in Star Wars again!

• brucelevy says:

Actually it’s a pretty interesting study of damaged psychology. And they eventually find and attract each other sort of like flies on s**t. Because misery loves company and support.

• brucelevy says:

“I’m familiar with his pseudonyms.”

Talk about not being able to look in a mirror, Stella/Rachel.

• brucelevy says:

And Jeff, I think they “need” you to be all those other people they say and think you are. It’s part of their pathology. Because if not, all their other BS falls apart. Then again, nobody really takes any of them seriously, except themselves and their delusions of grandeur.

10. Annie Fox says:

Does this mean I’m not me anymore? LOL!