You can’t make this stuff up! The Union’s Op-Ed page includes commentary from Measure W’s self-appointed spokesman Don Bessee referring to “bovine scatology” as he seeks to inform and educate the rest of us — in the first sentence no less.

Our community has become a magnet for people like Don.

How can we ever hope to recruit college-educated millennials? Or just plain college-educated people? LOL.

6 Responses to Anti-marijuana activist Bessee references “bovine scatology” in our local newspaper

1. Annie Fox says:

I have to admit that when it comes to “bovine scatology”, Don and his ilk are masters. His letter to the Union reeks of it.

2. Brad Croul says:

Another rambling rant from Mr. Bessie, our resident busybody and wannabe backyard cop.
    Will he propose another initiative to require a ban on unsecured indoor medicine cabinets in our bathrooms and require lockboxes inspected by the Sheriff for all prescription drugs at home?

• Annie Fox says:

I wonder if he is related to Gladys Cravit Bewitched)

• Annie Fox says:

Jeff, my apologies for mis-spelling KRAVITZ. Didn’t mean to get fish chasing you but my comment still stands. Maybe I should take this opportunity that he may want to inspect our toilets before flushing. I’m happy the mis-spell was pointed out. Thank you.

3. Jon Shilling says:

There are many of us in the middle that will be supporting W that don’t necessarily agree with the Sheriff or the likes of Don Bessee. Working on a dairy and hay farm in my earlier years I always claimed I knew Jack ‘Scat’, too. It’s very clear to me that many of the letters (from both sides) to the editors seem to carry the ‘reek’.

4. Annie Fox says:

I’m in the middle and will not support W. Do some supporters think Sheriff Royal is incompetent due to his emergency ordinance a while back wasn’t good enough for them?