Editor’s note: I’m a big fan of Phil and Belinda, so I’m glad to hear the place where we like to swim indoors is going to become a South Yuba Club. It’s an expanding business in our community too.
Dear Club Sierra Members,
We couldn’t be more excited to welcome you to the South Yuba Club!
We’ve been in operation in Nevada City and Grass Valley for 16 years and the potential for the Berryhill club will be unfolding in many incredible ways! The South Yuba Club has purchased the 130 Berryhill property and has planned an extensive remodel of the entire building and grounds. The remodel will take about four months and will include:
- Completely new shower and locker rooms
- Completely new heating and air conditioning systems
- Dehumidifying equipment for the pool area
- Expansion of the weight and exercise areas
- Newer and better exercise equipment
- Refurbishment and expansion of the child care facility
- New flooring and design treatment of interior spaces
- New “Mind-Body” room and meditation area
- New “Spinning” room with audio and acoustical upgrades
- New Personal Training area
- New Bootcamp-Team Training area
- New Front Desk and social gathering area
- Food service and retail areas
- Entry and exterior landscaping
- New Services and Programs including the famous “Les Mills” programming
Complimentary Transfer of Membership
Club Sierra will shut down, but the South Yuba Club has offered to transfer Club Sierra month-to-month memberships to the South Yuba Club at the same rates that Club Sierra members now pay without any charges or initiation fee. Club Sierra pre-paid memberships will be honored for the term of the membership by the South Yuba Club without charge.
Visit us at 555 Searls Ave. Nevada City (470-9100) or at the Raley’s Shopping Center in Grass Valley (272-7676) and we will transfer your membership at no additional cost.
Visit our website to learn more about your new club and visit us in person to transfer your membership. The entire staff of the South Yuba Club is waiting to meet you – we’re going to have fun!
You’re not just joining a gym, you’re joining a Club!
Phil, Belinda, Mike, & Nell … and our entire Staff