Chesley B. “Sully” Sullenberger, III, known by most as the Captain who saved all lives (150) during what has been dubbed the “Miracle on the Hudson,” will address the crowd at the Truckee-Tahoe AirFair & Family Festival on July 6. Sullenberger owns a home in Truckee.
jeffpelline on Half of The Union’s… Andy Burton on Half of The Union’s… jeffpelline on And The Union’s George B… Jon Shilling on And The Union’s George B… jeffpelline on Future Generations in Grass Va… Judith Lowry on Locals Hodge and Senum make Sa… Judith Lowry on Locals Hodge and Senum make Sa… jeffpelline on YubaNet: A primer on Nevada Ci… jon smith on Locals Hodge and Senum make Sa… depelton on Breaking bread Kathleen on Locals Hodge and Senum make Sa… Judith Lowry on Locals Hodge and Senum make Sa…
- Half of The Union’s “community” editorial board members are now insiders
- And The Union’s George Boardman calls himself a journalist?
- A wonderful photo chronicling the effort to protect the South Yuba River
- The Union praises Tom McClintock while he comes under fire elsewhere
- Locals Hodge and Senum make Sac Bee’s “Capitol Report”
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.