Annie Fox on Nevada City “Uncorked… Karla Arens on “Etiquette Primer for Tr… jeffpelline on Why the “good old boys… song kowbell on “Etiquette Primer for Tr… Charles Tim Gore on Why the “good old boys…
- “Etiquette Primer for Trimmigrants” now circulating around our towns
- New, up to 1-gigabit internet for Placer County
- Gold Miners Inn developer-operator plans boutique hotel in Placerville in expansion
- Nevada City “Uncorked”: Food and Wine Experience
- Why more people don’t run for local political office
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
Daily Archives: November 10, 2011
In case you missed it:
Yubanet reports: “The Nevada County BOS, at next Tuesday’s meeting, will consider a request by Supervisor Hank Weston: ‘Request for a letter to the U.S. Board of Geographic Names opposing a request to change the name of ‘Negro Creek’ in … Continue reading
“America needs Rick Perry,” wrote our state Assemblyman Dan Logue earlier this year. “I believe that in his service as Governor of Texas, Rick Perry has demonstrated that he has the leadership and the vision for restoring our nation’s economy … Continue reading