jeffpelline on Invited on a Sacramento Bee ne… jeffpelline on Invited on a Sacramento Bee ne… Judith A Lowry on Invited on a Sacramento Bee ne… jeffpelline on Invited on a Sacramento Bee ne… Judith A Lowry on Invited on a Sacramento Bee ne…
- Invited on a Sacramento Bee newsroom tour
- Scoop: Leading Latina environmentalist Belinda Faustinos is new appointee to TRPA
- Nevada City Council to consider cannabis dispensary
- The Union’s conflict of interest in reporting on the NCERC-“Green Screen Institute”
- An ugly campaign, condensed into one debate
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
Daily Archives: November 8, 2011
Despite an impassioned plea from the rank-and-file police officers in Grass Valley, the City Council voted 4-0 (Dan Miller was absent) to impose a cost-cutting contract on its police department for one year. The decision came after negotiations failed to … Continue reading
From SierraWatch: “In a unanimous vote Tuesday November 8, the Placer County Board of Supervisors expressed ‘an official position of opposition’ to the proposed Garden Bar Dam. “The dam would block off the Bear River on the County’s northern border … Continue reading