The sendoff for Nevada City manager Gene Albaugh, who is retiring, was on Tuesday. Details here. Peter Van Zant posted photos of the event on his Facebook page. Social media is changing how we communicate in small towns:
jeffpelline on Barry Pruett: “creating… jeffpelline on New “Nevada County Busin… Judith Lowry on Chronicle, Bee, Auburn Journal… Michael Hill-Weld on Chronicle, Bee, Auburn Journal… jeffpelline on Barry Pruett: “creating… jeffpelline on Barry Pruett: “creating… Annie Fox on Chronicle, Bee, Auburn Journal… Annie Fox on More corrections from The Unio… Wanda on New “Nevada County Busin… jeffpelline on Chronicle, Bee, Auburn Journal… John Stoos on The Special Counsel that Ameri… jon smith on The Special Counsel that Ameri…
- Apple’s self-driving car spotted in Palo Alto
- New “Nevada County Business Connections” publication is awful
- More corrections from The Union columnist George Boardman
- Chronicle, Bee, Auburn Journal win numerous top honors in statewide newspaper contest; The Union mostly gets “honorable mentions”
- How The Union mines a divided community
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.