The Gulf Oil spill — now the worst in U.S. history — is generating some innovative, common-sense ideas to help clean up the environmental disaster. Two men from Florida — Otis Goodson and Darryl Carpenter — are stirring up the Internet with a video that shows the effectiveness of hay to soak up oil. The video is here:
jeffpelline on Grass Valley residents seek to… jeffpelline on Clinton makes history as first… Steve Willer on Clinton makes history as first… Joe Koyote on Grass Valley residents seek to… Wanda on Sacramento’s Doug Elmets…
- Don Bessee, call the office! Your “Madame Pantsuit” is going to be the next U.S. President
- Sacramento’s Doug Elmets to speak at the DNC as a Republican for Clinton
- Grass Valley residents seek to influence Nevada City Council policy-making (again)
- Apple sells its billionth iPhone
- Clinton makes history as first female presidential nominee
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.