Chesley B. “Sully” Sullenberger, III, known by most as the Captain who saved all lives (150) during what has been dubbed the “Miracle on the Hudson,” will address the crowd at the Truckee-Tahoe AirFair & Family Festival on July 6. Sullenberger owns a home in Truckee.
jeffpelline on Auburn native and West Point g… Ben Emery on Oh, no the mail fraud creeps a… Tom Grundy on The heat is on for “life… brucelevy on Oh, no the mail fraud creeps a… jeffpelline on Oh, no the mail fraud creeps a… Steven Frisch on Oh, no the mail fraud creeps a… Gary Smith on Oh, no the mail fraud creeps a… willow1 on The heat is on for “life… Rob on A reader IDs a “hole… depelton on A reader IDs a “hole…
- Auburn native and West Point graduate Art Moore challenges Tom McClintock for Congress
- Counties look at forcing mentally ill people to get treatment
- Oh, no the mail fraud creeps are baack!
- Wynton Marsalis rocks the house in Grass Valley
- Meagher decides not to run for Treasurer
- Nevada City snowboarder Evan Strong in international spotlight as Paralympic Winter Games loom
- A reader IDs a “hole” in The Union’s “paywall”
- We don’t know boundaries
- Dunkin’ Donuts marching into Central Valley and Sierra Foothills
- County marijuana initiative could be a close count to qualify for June ballot
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- "The Comanche Empire" by Pekka Hämäläinen
- Happiness Doesn’t Always Equal Time To Yourself
- No. 9 Stanford women top No. 16 Cal
- Critiquing the California Stem Cell Story: ‘Continuums’ vs. Cures
- Newly eligible stuck in Medi-Cal backlog in Sonoma County
- Man shot in Linda parking lot
- Since You Asked: ‘Ask the DMV’ has the answers