Chesley B. “Sully” Sullenberger, III, known by most as the Captain who saved all lives (150) during what has been dubbed the “Miracle on the Hudson,” will address the crowd at the Truckee-Tahoe AirFair & Family Festival on July 6. Sullenberger owns a home in Truckee.
jeffpelline on Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe,… reinette senum on Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe,… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… nelsonminar on News of Nevada City hosting Am… stevefrisch on “McClintock loses it in… stevefrisch on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe,… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe,… John Vodonick on “McClintock loses it in…
- News of Nevada City hosting Amgen race broke on social media — again
- Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe, Sacramento are host cities for 2015 Amgen Tour of California
- A “Keith M. Grueneberg” has a total annual public pension of $194K , according to Transparent California
- Union re-runs “Other Voices” from out-of-town tea party politico slamming Heidi Hall
- “McClintock loses it in debate with Art Moore — need fresh blood”
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.