Chesley B. “Sully” Sullenberger, III, known by most as the Captain who saved all lives (150) during what has been dubbed the “Miracle on the Hudson,” will address the crowd at the Truckee-Tahoe AirFair & Family Festival on July 6. Sullenberger owns a home in Truckee.
Dave Wiltsee on A visit to Firenze jeffpelline on Norwegian Air being called a t… Ben Emery on Norwegian Air being called a t… Lindy Beatie on Will marijuana ordinance… jeffpelline on Norwegian Air being called a t… Ben Emery on Norwegian Air being called a t… Ann Baum on A journey beyond the State of… Ben Emery on Norwegian Air being called a t… Chris Bishop on Venice: Terrazzo lights and Vi… Ben Emery on Norwegian Air being called a t…
- Our local world-class fiddler Fraser joins “James Bond” in supporting an independent Scotland
- A visit to Firenze
- Venice: Terrazzo lights and Vivaldi and drones! Oh my!
- Stone Brewing Co. to be first American craft brewer to own brewery in Europe
- Will marijuana ordinance “get out the vote” in November?
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Man pulled from Feather River after struggling in water
- Elk Grove Traffic Stop Nabs Suspected Identity Thief
- Toto, we’re not in Kansas anymore!
- Amazon oil spill has killed tons of fish, sickened native people
- More tips on preserving tomatoes
- Homeowner Warning: Criminal Only Needed Small Opening
- Fire Chief on Leave Following Grand Jury Report