Chesley B. “Sully” Sullenberger, III, known by most as the Captain who saved all lives (150) during what has been dubbed the “Miracle on the Hudson,” will address the crowd at the Truckee-Tahoe AirFair & Family Festival on July 6. Sullenberger owns a home in Truckee.
jeffpelline on U.S. Commerce Department award… Douglas Keachie on U.S. Commerce Department award… Rick on Scoop: NC Forward — a new stra… jeffpelline on Scoop: NC Forward — a new stra… Chris Bishop on Scoop: NC Forward — a new stra… jeffpelline on U.S. Commerce Department award… jeffpelline on U.S. Commerce Department award… depelton on U.S. Commerce Department award… Douglas Keachie on U.S. Commerce Department award… jeffpelline on U.S. Commerce Department award…
- Scoop: NC Forward — a new strategy to promote Nevada City’s economic vitality
- A local newspaper publisher’s involvement on local boards often raises ethical issues
- U.S. Commerce Department awards NCERC $500,000 grant for digital media campus
- Rainbow Lodge for sale again — but reopening June 5 for summer
- Our counties and towns named among “America’s best” in a new analysis
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Sunday Commentary: Reminded Once Again of the Difficulties Prosecuting Rape
- Are We Out of the Woods on the City Fiscal Crisis?
- Are We Doubling Down on Economic Development?
- Peanut Butter Cookie Gooey Bars
- Stanford’s Zhao reaches NCAA semis on wild day
- Warmer, with showers and thunderstorms – mainly in the mountains
- VIDEO: Festival Encourges Sacramento Resident to Ride Their Bikes