I received this email:
Although additional construction will continue at the NEW Tinloy Transit Center located at Tinloy and Bank Streets in Grass Valley for the next month or so, the Transit Center will be operable as the new “base hub” for Gold Country Stage bus departures and arrivals beginning Monday, September 10, 2012. The current “base hub” at Church and Neal Streets will now be served by Route 3 as a regular bus stop only.
Additionally, the following changes will be in effect starting Monday, September 10, 2012:
• Due to the re-location to the Tinloy Transit Center, all routes will have slight time schedule changes of 2-3 minutes. See new Rider’s Guide’s for the full ride schedule.
• Route 1 (Grass Valley-Nevada City) no additional runs.
• Route 1X (Grass Valley-Nevada City Express) will be eliminated.
• Route 2 (Ridge Road) will add an additional run at 9:30 am at Hughes Road & Rockwood and
continue to inter-line with Route 3.
• Route 3 (Grass Valley Loop) will service Safeway on Neal Street after departing the Tinloy
Transit Center and will be the only route to serve the Church and Neal bus stop.
• Route 3 (Loma Rica) will add runs from Grass Valley City Hall at 1:25 and 5:25 pm and will be
adding an on-demand stop on Railroad Avenue (Grass Valley) at the 49er Fun Park.
• Route 4 (Brunswick Basin) will eliminate the 9:37 am on-demand stop at Hughes Road and Rockwood (Route 2 will service this stop at 9:30 am) and will be adding a new stop on Sutton Way at the future Hospitality House site six times a day.
• Route 5 (Auburn) will add a 5X Express run at 9:40 am from The Tinloy Transit Center to the Auburn Station with one stop only at Lake of the Pines.
• Route 6 will have a 6:35 am departure from the Tinloy Transit Center directly to the Wildwood Center with no other stops; Squirrel Creek will now be an on-demand stop for both southbound and northbound directions; a 6X Express will run at 2:15 pm from the Tinloy Transit Center servicing southbound stops and then returning to Grass Valley from the Wildwood Center as an express, via the freeway, with no other stops.
Gold Country Stage staff is providing public outreach at the Church and Neal Street bus stop prior to the changes. New Gold Country Stage Rider’s Guides, reflecting all the changes, are now available from Gold Country Stage drivers, locations throughout western Nevada County, and at http://www.goldcountrystage.com. Passengers may contact Gold Country Stage at 477-0103, extension 0 for more information about the upcoming changes or for any other transit related questions or inquiries.
Filed under: Uncategorized