Ben Emery on Opposition to Measure S still… Ben Emery on Opposition to Measure S still… Don Nelson on Arrest of medical marijuana ad… Curtis Walker on Opposition to Measure S still… brucelevy on “Six Californias ”… Kaye White Hancock on Cliven Bundy will visit area —… Weldon Travis on Dog Bar Fire is contained Weldon Travis on Dog Bar Fire is contained Richard Anderson on Opposition to Measure S still… Niel Locke on Opposition to Measure S still…
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Sax on the River, a benefit for the Karla J. Williams Foundation is Saturday, October 11, 2014
- Supernatural: The Complete Ninth Season Blu-ray Review
- Three Visits With 54 Days to Go Until the General Election; No Visits From Ly or Ose
- Miguel Unzueta, patriarch of Caballo Blanco restaurant, dies at age 88
- Evacuations Underway as King Fire Grows
- One more hot day – then some relief and even sprinkles of rain possible
- Sacramento hot again before temperatures drop: ‘This ain’t Phoenix’
Daily Archives: November 27, 2011
“This country has been challenged to make broadband available to 98 percent of Americans. It’s a challenge to lay the foundation for education, innovation and equal opportunity in the 21st century,” according to Wireless For America. “Unfortunately, recent research shows … Continue reading