curtiswalker on Koch Brothers’ network p… Bert Wheeler on Does our region embrace techno… Niel Locke on Tribes at odds about 2 1/2 acr… Jon Shilling on Tribes at odds about 2 1/2 acr… jeffpelline on Scoop: Cirino’s building… Niel Locke on Tribes at odds about 2 1/2 acr… Niel Locke on Tribes at odds about 2 1/2 acr… Niel Locke on Scoop: Cirino’s building… jeffpelline on Nevada City Police seek Counci… Ben Emery on Koch Brothers’ network p…
- Scoop: Cirino’s building on Broad Street in escrow — a swank cocktail lounge is contemplated
- Tribes at odds about 2 1/2 acres in Yuba County
- Nevada Union High’s prestigious dance program presents “Poetry in Motion” February 5-7
- “Winning the Jobs War” Summit MC might wind up outsourcing local jobs
- Koch Brothers’ network plans to spend close to $900 million on 2016 campaign
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
Daily Archives: November 27, 2011
“This country has been challenged to make broadband available to 98 percent of Americans. It’s a challenge to lay the foundation for education, innovation and equal opportunity in the 21st century,” according to Wireless For America. “Unfortunately, recent research shows … Continue reading