curtiswalker on Koch Brothers’ network p… Ben Emery on Koch Brothers’ network p… curtiswalker on Koch Brothers’ network p… Annie Fox on Koch Brothers’ network p… jeffpelline on Koch Brothers’ network p… curtiswalker on Koch Brothers’ network p… Ben Emery on Koch Brothers’ network p… Annie Fox on Hemig misses point in column:… Annie Fox on Hemig misses point in column:… curtiswalker on Hemig misses point in column:…
- Nevada Union High’s prestigious dance program presents “Poetry in Motion” February 5-7
- “Winning the Jobs War” Summit MC might wind up outsourcing local jobs
- Koch Brothers’ network plans to spend close to $900 million on 2016 campaign
- Does our region embrace technology, talent and tolerance?
- Local hard right threatens “uncomfortable” Supe meetings on the horizon on Agenda 21 issues
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- RLECWD Reservoir and Pump Station Ribbon Cutting
- US Fish and Wildlife Service Issues Report Opposing the Enlargement of Shasta Dam
- The murky moral jungle of the basketball court
- Overweight video game avatars ‘play’ worse than thin ones, study says
- Asteroid That Flew Past Earth Has It’s Own Moon (VIDEO)
- Monarch Numbers Up Slightly, But Butterfly Still at Risk of Extinction
- Best Chai in the Gorge
Daily Archives: November 17, 2011
“Republican presidential contender Newt Gingrich has been one of the most influential conservative voices advocating the use of home ownership efforts to alleviate poverty,” Huff Post reports. “Although his work as a highly lucrative consultant for Freddie Mac may have … Continue reading
This reality-TV show and its characters have a cult following, at least according to an email that crossed the transom from a friend. As American journalist H.L. Mencken put it: “Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American … Continue reading
Amy Goodman, the host and executive producer of Democracy Now!, will be featured in a Wild & Scenic Film Festival event on Jan. 14 at 7 p.m. at the Grass Valley Vets Hall. The evening will include both film and … Continue reading