jeffpelline on U.S. Commerce Department award… JohnL on U.S. Commerce Department award… jeffpelline on Penn Valley Rodeo parade sight… Joe Koyote on Penn Valley Rodeo parade sight… jeffpelline on A local newspaper publisher… Chris Gulick on A local newspaper publisher… steve cottrell on Scoop: NC Forward — a new stra… Douglas Keachie on U.S. Commerce Department award… Douglas Keachie on U.S. Commerce Department award… Douglas Keachie on U.S. Commerce Department award…
- GoNevadaCounty.com cited in Sunset magazine
- Memorial Day at Pioneer Park in Nevada City
- The Union’s “shut my mouth” grammatical errors in its tourism reporting
- Scoop: NC Forward — a new strategy to promote Nevada City’s economic vitality
- A local newspaper publisher’s involvement on local boards often raises ethical issues
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Guest Commentary: Successful Economic Development Requires Leadership
- Chocolate Pecan Oatmeal Cookie Pie
- Dining News: Sac Bee Movie Critic Carla Meyer Becomes Dining Critic
- Would an interactive, ‘smart teddy bear’ from Google be a good thing?
- Things to do in Grass Valley
- A visitor’s guide to downtown Grass Valley
- Sierra Adventures: Get up and go
Daily Archives: November 15, 2011
“Members of Occupy Wall Street are furious. Protests are being planned at various sites throughout the day. But the truth is, Bloomberg might have just done Occupy Wall Street a favor,” according to Washington Post. “Next week, temperatures are projected … Continue reading
“Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg on Tuesday defended his decision to clear the park in Lower Manhattan that was the birthplace of the Occupy Wall Street Movement, saying ‘health and safety conditions became intolerable’ in the park where the protesters had … Continue reading