jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe,… reinette senum on Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe,… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… nelsonminar on News of Nevada City hosting Am… stevefrisch on “McClintock loses it in… stevefrisch on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe,… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe,…
- News of Nevada City hosting Amgen race broke on social media — again
- Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe, Sacramento are host cities for 2015 Amgen Tour of California
- A “Keith M. Grueneberg” has a total annual public pension of $194K , according to Transparent California
- Union re-runs “Other Voices” from out-of-town tea party politico slamming Heidi Hall
- “McClintock loses it in debate with Art Moore — need fresh blood”
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Dining News: Lowbrau, Block Butcher Bar Exec Chef to (Eventually) Leave Post, Join Kings Arena
- Chaires Beneficiary of Democratic Party Mailer
- Happy Information Overload Day?
- Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge 2014 — Broderick Roadhouse
- To Thyself Be True
- Spiral Internet Hosts the Spiral Gigabit Launch on Thursday October 30
- Dig, Child, Dig!
Daily Archives: November 15, 2011
“Members of Occupy Wall Street are furious. Protests are being planned at various sites throughout the day. But the truth is, Bloomberg might have just done Occupy Wall Street a favor,” according to Washington Post. “Next week, temperatures are projected … Continue reading
“Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg on Tuesday defended his decision to clear the park in Lower Manhattan that was the birthplace of the Occupy Wall Street Movement, saying ‘health and safety conditions became intolerable’ in the park where the protesters had … Continue reading