jim firth on A call for economic diversity… jeffpelline on A call for economic diversity… jeffpelline on Nevada City Police seek Counci… stephen Wahlstrom on A call for economic diversity… jeffpelline on A call for economic diversity… stephen Wahlstrom on A call for economic diversity… phaley88 on Nevada City Police seek Counci… Joe Koyote on Nevada City Police seek Counci… PeteK on Nevada City Police seek Counci… JeffPelline on Nevada City Police seek Counci…
- A call for economic diversity and to attract the urban Millennials
- Nevada City’s Spring St. Neighborhood: An Emerging Arts District
- KVMR & Nevada Theatre: The Bridge Street Project
- Live Wire Products to relocate to Penn Valley from Marysville
- Scoop: Cirino’s building on Broad Street in escrow — a swank cocktail lounge is contemplated
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Crowd celebrates Maidu park deal
- Garrity and McKinney fuel men’s basketball’s 75-59 win over Montana State
- DMV: Thousands AB60 Drivers Pass Tests, Get Licenses
- Father Asks Cemetery to Up Security after Son’s Grave is Vandalized
- Central Valley Farmers Saving Crops in Dry January
- Suge Knight Involved in Fatal Hit-and-Run
Daily Archives: November 15, 2011
“Members of Occupy Wall Street are furious. Protests are being planned at various sites throughout the day. But the truth is, Bloomberg might have just done Occupy Wall Street a favor,” according to Washington Post. “Next week, temperatures are projected … Continue reading
“Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg on Tuesday defended his decision to clear the park in Lower Manhattan that was the birthplace of the Occupy Wall Street Movement, saying ‘health and safety conditions became intolerable’ in the park where the protesters had … Continue reading