jeffpelline on Todd Juvinall’s blog: A… jeffpelline on The Union’s weekly colum… stevefrisch on The Union’s weekly colum… brucelevy on Local newspaper succumbs to th… jeffpelline on The Union’s weekly colum… stevefrisch on The Union’s weekly colum… Chip Wilder on The Union’s weekly colum… brucelevy on Local newspaper succumbs to th… brucelevy on Local newspaper succumbs to th… jeffpelline on Local newspaper succumbs to th…
Free TV listingsClick here for free TV listings.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- UCD Police Chief Fills in Some Details on Shields Library Incident
- CEQA Litigation Abuse Undermines Purpose of Landmark Environmental Law
- Governor Brown Signs Historic Aid-in-Dying Legislation
- Hoskins Describes Details Of Abusive Relationship Leading to Murder
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Popcorn
- Is your teen getting mental health advice from the internet?
- Dining News: Now Open Downtown – Gina’s Filipino Cafe
Daily Archives: November 10, 2011
In case you missed it:
Yubanet reports: “The Nevada County BOS, at next Tuesday’s meeting, will consider a request by Supervisor Hank Weston: ‘Request for a letter to the U.S. Board of Geographic Names opposing a request to change the name of ‘Negro Creek’ in … Continue reading
“America needs Rick Perry,” wrote our state Assemblyman Dan Logue earlier this year. “I believe that in his service as Governor of Texas, Rick Perry has demonstrated that he has the leadership and the vision for restoring our nation’s economy … Continue reading