Ben Emery on Lamphier: “I have not pr… Ben Emery on Lamphier: “I have not pr… jeffpelline on Dueling billboard signs on I-8… Keith Davies on Dueling billboard signs on I-8… jeffpelline on Lamphier: “I have not pr… jeffpelline on Lamphier: “I have not pr… jeffpelline on Dueling billboard signs on I-8… Shawn Garvey on Lamphier: “I have not pr… Patricia Smith on Lamphier: “I have not pr… Jerry Henderson on Lamphier: “I have not pr…
- Dueling billboard signs on I-80 to promote Grass Valley?
- A locals Halloween
- Lamphier: “I have not proactively and knowingly ‘clicked on, visited or downloaded’ any inappropriate material
- Fable Coffee coming to Mill Street in downtown Grass Valley
- Our letter to the editor runs in the Sierra Sun to support our schools
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- The law library tracks the questions we receive. Here's a fun Wordle.net wordclo…
- 1 Dead, 1 Injured in California Crash of Virgin Galactic Test Flight
- our hero in a half shell
- Video: Halloween Storm, Hour-by-hour
- Annual Gala Combines Good Food & a Cause to Fight Childhood Cancer
- Natural Ways to Prevent Breast Cancer
- Field Poll: Heavy support for Prop. 1 (Water Bonds). Big swing to the no side on Prop. 45 (Health Insurance Rate Changes) and Prop. 46 (Drug Testing of Doctors/Medical Negligence Lawsuits). Continuing support for Prop. 47 (Criminal Sentences)
Daily Archives: November 10, 2011
In case you missed it:
Yubanet reports: “The Nevada County BOS, at next Tuesday’s meeting, will consider a request by Supervisor Hank Weston: ‘Request for a letter to the U.S. Board of Geographic Names opposing a request to change the name of ‘Negro Creek’ in … Continue reading
“America needs Rick Perry,” wrote our state Assemblyman Dan Logue earlier this year. “I believe that in his service as Governor of Texas, Rick Perry has demonstrated that he has the leadership and the vision for restoring our nation’s economy … Continue reading