Douglas Keachie on U.S. confirms North Korea was… Douglas Keachie on U.S. confirms North Korea was… jeffpelline on Sony hack case is about our in… Windy on Sony hack case is about our in… Curtis Walker on Sony hack case is about our in… jeffpelline on Sony hack case is about our in… jeffpelline on Sony hack case is about our in… Curtis Walker on U.S. confirms North Korea was… jeffpelline on Planned 452-acre Loma Rica hou… stephen Wahlstrom on Planned 452-acre Loma Rica hou…
- Risks of newspapers such as The Union outsourcing their print operations — “morale, resentment and logistics”
- Planned 452-acre Loma Rica housing project being used to sell nearby real estate
- Nevada County Restaurant Week is being promoted at VisitCalifornia.com
- Sony hack case is about our increasingly extremist society, not free speech
- Editorial: Gov. Cuomo makes sense on fracking
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
Daily Archives: November 10, 2011
In case you missed it:
Yubanet reports: “The Nevada County BOS, at next Tuesday’s meeting, will consider a request by Supervisor Hank Weston: ‘Request for a letter to the U.S. Board of Geographic Names opposing a request to change the name of ‘Negro Creek’ in … Continue reading
“America needs Rick Perry,” wrote our state Assemblyman Dan Logue earlier this year. “I believe that in his service as Governor of Texas, Rick Perry has demonstrated that he has the leadership and the vision for restoring our nation’s economy … Continue reading