Joe Koyote on Nevada City Council nixes year… Mike Mooers on Longtimers still haunted by… jeffpelline on Nevada City Council nixes year… steve cottrell on Nevada City Council nixes year… Lex Matteini on Nevada City Council nixes year… jeffpelline on The Union flubs another Electi… jeffpelline on The Union flubs another Electi… Jon Shilling on The Union flubs another Electi… Patricia Smith on The Union flubs another Electi… jeffpelline on Nevada City Council nixes year…
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- The Union’s map makers need to be more careful
- Attorney General Kamala D. Harris Expresses Condolences over the Deaths of Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputy and Placer County Sheriff’s Detective
- Governor Brown Issues Statement on Deaths of Sacramento County Sheriff’s Deputy and Placer County Sheriff’s Detective
- Early Voting Opportunity at FREED Center for Independent Living
- Sacramento Sheriff’s Deputy shot and killed in the line of duty
- Well, That’s Disturbing
Daily Archives: November 10, 2011
In case you missed it:
Yubanet reports: “The Nevada County BOS, at next Tuesday’s meeting, will consider a request by Supervisor Hank Weston: ‘Request for a letter to the U.S. Board of Geographic Names opposing a request to change the name of ‘Negro Creek’ in … Continue reading
“America needs Rick Perry,” wrote our state Assemblyman Dan Logue earlier this year. “I believe that in his service as Governor of Texas, Rick Perry has demonstrated that he has the leadership and the vision for restoring our nation’s economy … Continue reading