jeffpelline on “Bessee and Keith and Ji… PeteK on Family racially targeted at ar… Chris Bishop on Family racially targeted at ar… Ben Emery on Locals supporting family that… jeffpelline on Family racially targeted at ar… jeffpelline on Fishing with a drone Tom O'Toole on Fishing with a drone Chris Bishop on Family racially targeted at ar… PeteK on Family racially targeted at ar… Chris Bishop on Family racially targeted at ar…
Free TV listingsClick here for free TV listings.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Dining News: Your New Friday Sweet Cheat Treat – the Sweet Dozen Donut Cart
- Forest Supervisor Signs Decision for King Fire Restoration Project
- Try It: Butter Lettuce Salad
- 16th Annual Sacramento Film and Music Festival
- Improved Acura RDX is a loaded, enjoyable SUV
- Student Attacked, Injured By Gun-Toting Assailants in Elk Grove
- Preliminary Sacramento Railyards Plans Released
Daily Archives: November 8, 2011
Despite an impassioned plea from the rank-and-file police officers in Grass Valley, the City Council voted 4-0 (Dan Miller was absent) to impose a cost-cutting contract on its police department for one year. The decision came after negotiations failed to … Continue reading
From SierraWatch: “In a unanimous vote Tuesday November 8, the Placer County Board of Supervisors expressed ‘an official position of opposition’ to the proposed Garden Bar Dam. “The dam would block off the Bear River on the County’s northern border … Continue reading