jeffpelline on Has the Contractors Associatio… Monique L'Heureux Wi… on Has the Contractors Associatio… stevefrisch on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… stevefrisch on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… Patricia Smith on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… stevefrisch on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… Julie Holmes on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… Brad Croul on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… stevefrisch on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… Joe Koyote on Supes, Rood Center needs to de…
- Happy Easter!
- Supes, Rood Center needs to defend Elections Office against libelous claims
- Memo to latest The Union publisher: “You need better quality sources”
- Local tea party: Trashing Common Core in schools and supporting Bundy Ranch extremists (while its leaders endorse “nonpartisan” candidates)
- Election news for June 3 statewide primary election
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Daily Archives: November 8, 2011
Despite an impassioned plea from the rank-and-file police officers in Grass Valley, the City Council voted 4-0 (Dan Miller was absent) to impose a cost-cutting contract on its police department for one year. The decision came after negotiations failed to … Continue reading
From SierraWatch: “In a unanimous vote Tuesday November 8, the Placer County Board of Supervisors expressed ‘an official position of opposition’ to the proposed Garden Bar Dam. “The dam would block off the Bear River on the County’s northern border … Continue reading