Curtis Walker on “The future looks great… Ben Emery on Nevada City Council nixes year… Ben Emery on Nevada City Council nixes year… jeffpelline on The Union’s map makers n… Eric Anderson on The Union’s map makers n… Joe Koyote on Nevada City Council nixes year… Mike Mooers on Longtimers still haunted by… jeffpelline on Nevada City Council nixes year… steve cottrell on Nevada City Council nixes year… Lex Matteini on Nevada City Council nixes year…
- “The future looks great at The Union” — and new content will include a focus on “senior issues”
- Arrest in Auburn, Sacramento shootings that leave two police officers dead
- The Union’s map makers need to be more careful
- 2015-16 Placer County Visitor Guide
- What does a middle of the road voter look like?
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- “The future looks great at The Union” — and new content will include “senior issues”
- My View: City’s Innovation Park Strategy and Peripheral Parks
- Vote for Students or the Teachers Union this November
- Granda Responds to Peterson Question
- Senders Wines to Host Wine Release Party in El Macero on November 2nd
- Cunningham Engineering Celebrates 30 Years and Promotes from Within
- Dessert Mash-Ups Book Launch Party
Daily Archives: November 8, 2011
Despite an impassioned plea from the rank-and-file police officers in Grass Valley, the City Council voted 4-0 (Dan Miller was absent) to impose a cost-cutting contract on its police department for one year. The decision came after negotiations failed to … Continue reading
From SierraWatch: “In a unanimous vote Tuesday November 8, the Placer County Board of Supervisors expressed ‘an official position of opposition’ to the proposed Garden Bar Dam. “The dam would block off the Bear River on the County’s northern border … Continue reading