Ben Emery on Local hard-right: Ebola is Oba… jeffpelline on News of Nevada City hosting Am… jeffpelline on TV pilot called “Grass V… Curtis Walker on News of Nevada City hosting Am… Curtis Walker on Local hard-right: Ebola is Oba… Curtis Walker on Local hard-right: Ebola is Oba… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… Steve Willer on Local hard-right: Ebola is Oba… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… Chip Wilder on Local hard-right: Ebola is Oba…
- Local hard-right: Ebola is Obama’s fault
- News of Nevada City hosting Amgen race broke on social media — again
- Nevada City, South Lake Tahoe, Sacramento are host cities for 2015 Amgen Tour of California
- A “Keith M. Grueneberg” has a total annual public pension of $194K , according to Transparent California
- Union re-runs “Other Voices” from out-of-town tea party politico slamming Heidi Hall
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- What americans fear most — new poll from Chapman University
- An interview with new Classics professor Colin Webster
- Senate braces itself for critical ICA information
- Solar Eclipse on Thursday
- New Institute for Social Sciences opens
- Sunny until the weekend, then a chance of real rain
- Department of Insurance Menu Modernization Project Gets Under Way
Daily Archives: November 8, 2011
Despite an impassioned plea from the rank-and-file police officers in Grass Valley, the City Council voted 4-0 (Dan Miller was absent) to impose a cost-cutting contract on its police department for one year. The decision came after negotiations failed to … Continue reading
From SierraWatch: “In a unanimous vote Tuesday November 8, the Placer County Board of Supervisors expressed ‘an official position of opposition’ to the proposed Garden Bar Dam. “The dam would block off the Bear River on the County’s northern border … Continue reading