I get around! Here’s a new cupcake shop — “Cupcake Magic” — on the renovated main drag in downtown Yuba City — Plumas Street. There’s a Sopa Thai next door (like ours in Nevada City). Downtown Grass Valley could use a cupcake shop too. “What recession? For cupcake bakers, business is booming” is here. A blog dedicated to cupcakes is here.
jeffpelline on The Union reports “a hea… jeffpelline on Ex-County Supe Todd Juvinall:… brucelevy on The Union reports “a hea… jeffpelline on How some Nevada City old-timer… jeffpelline on Ex-County Supe Todd Juvinall:… jeffpelline on How some Nevada City old-timer… Niel Locke on How some Nevada City old-timer… jeffpelline on Ex-County Supe Todd Juvinall:… jeffpelline on The Union reports “a hea… Douglas Keachie on The Union reports “a hea…
- The entrance to “Duffy’s Alley” that The Union and RL Crabb didn’t show us
- How some Nevada City old-timers roll out the welcome mat for new businesses
- U.S. News ranks UC Berkeley best public college in the nation
- The Union reports “a heated debate” in Nevada City but doesn’t back it up
- Twitter reveals it has suspended 125,000 ISIS-related accounts
Free TV listingsClick here for free TV listings.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Super Bowl Soiree // 3 Last Minute Game Day Recipes In Under 15 Minutes
- Hornets basketball barely misses the mark
- California Congressman Introduces Bill to Reduce Seabird Deaths
- Dry, sunny and above normal temperatures
- Sunday Commentary: How the National Scene Might Affect Local June Elections
- ASUCD Endorses Nishi Gateway Project by 11-1 Vote
- Man Held to Answer on Felony Hit and Run