I get around! Here’s a new cupcake shop — “Cupcake Magic” — on the renovated main drag in downtown Yuba City — Plumas Street. There’s a Sopa Thai next door (like ours in Nevada City). Downtown Grass Valley could use a cupcake shop too. “What recession? For cupcake bakers, business is booming” is here. A blog dedicated to cupcakes is here.
Bert Wheeler on Happy Easter! jeffpelline on Has the Contractors Associatio… Monique L'Heureux Wi… on Has the Contractors Associatio… stevefrisch on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… stevefrisch on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… Patricia Smith on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… stevefrisch on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… Julie Holmes on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… Brad Croul on Supes, Rood Center needs to de… stevefrisch on Supes, Rood Center needs to de…
- Should churches be taxed because of increased political involvement?
- Happy Easter!
- Supes, Rood Center needs to defend Elections Office against libelous claims
- Memo to latest The Union publisher: “You need better quality sources”
- Local tea party: Trashing Common Core in schools and supporting Bundy Ranch extremists (while its leaders endorse “nonpartisan” candidates)
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.