I get around! Here’s a new cupcake shop — “Cupcake Magic” — on the renovated main drag in downtown Yuba City — Plumas Street. There’s a Sopa Thai next door (like ours in Nevada City). Downtown Grass Valley could use a cupcake shop too. “What recession? For cupcake bakers, business is booming” is here. A blog dedicated to cupcakes is here.
jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… stevefrisch on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… jeffpelline on “McClintock loses it in… Joe Koyote on Vote Brad Croul on “McClintock loses it in…
- A “Keith M. Grueneberg” has a total annual public pension of $194K , according to Transparent California
- Union re-runs “Other Voices” from out-of-town tea party politico slamming Heidi Hall
- “McClintock loses it in debate with Art Moore — need fresh blood”
- TV pilot called “Grass Valley” on “world of medical marijuana growers” is in the works
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Since You Asked: Did Babe Ruth play in Marysville?
- Marysville to consider dropping CalFire
- Us Profile: Mandy Jones
- Around The Mid-Valley: Murder mystery show and dinner set
- Health officials prepared for Ebola
- Film festival showcases Sikhs
- Sacramento Vegan Chef Challenge 2014 — Hook & Ladder Manufacturing Co.