I get around! Here’s a new cupcake shop — “Cupcake Magic” — on the renovated main drag in downtown Yuba City — Plumas Street. There’s a Sopa Thai next door (like ours in Nevada City). Downtown Grass Valley could use a cupcake shop too. “What recession? For cupcake bakers, business is booming” is here. A blog dedicated to cupcakes is here.
jeffpelline on Dueling new shopping centers i… Douglas Keachie on Dueling new shopping centers i… Brad Croul on A new made-for-television movi… jeffpelline on We don’t know bound… Bonnie McGuire on We don’t know bound… Joann Marksberry on A new made-for-television movi… Sharon McKibbin on Economic development “gu… jeffpelline on Dueling new shopping centers i… Cayce Jones on Auburn native and West Point g… jeffpelline on Economic development “gu…
- Dueling new shopping centers in Grass Valley
- Economic development “gurus” gloss over the real issues in our community
- Auburn native and West Point graduate Art Moore challenges Tom McClintock for Congress
- Counties look at forcing mentally ill people to get treatment
- Oh, no the mail fraud creeps are baack!
- Wynton Marsalis rocks the house in Grass Valley
- Meagher decides not to run for Treasurer
- Nevada City snowboarder Evan Strong in international spotlight as Paralympic Winter Games loom
- A reader IDs a “hole” in The Union’s “paywall”
- We don’t know boundaries
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Dining News: Fahrenheit 250 BBQ to Open on March 28
- Nine-year Veteran of California Stem Cell Agency Board Resigns
- Notebook: PG Softball Defeats EG, Soccer To Move To Winter?
- No debate, but Kashkari, Donnelly get speaking spots at GOP convention
- New Research Suggests Different Fire FIghting Techniques
- Female Inmates at Folsom Prison Offered Hi-Tech Training
- Body of Missing Musician Found in River