I get around! Here’s a new cupcake shop — “Cupcake Magic” — on the renovated main drag in downtown Yuba City — Plumas Street. There’s a Sopa Thai next door (like ours in Nevada City). Downtown Grass Valley could use a cupcake shop too. “What recession? For cupcake bakers, business is booming” is here. A blog dedicated to cupcakes is here.
jeffpelline on Nevada City Police seek Counci… Annie Fox on Koch Brothers’ network p… email@example.com on Scoop: Cirino’s building… curtiswalker on Koch Brothers’ network p… Bert Wheeler on Does our region embrace techno… Niel Locke on Tribes at odds about 2 1/2 acr… Jon Shilling on Tribes at odds about 2 1/2 acr… jeffpelline on Scoop: Cirino’s building… stevenfrisch on Scoop: Cirino’s building… Niel Locke on Tribes at odds about 2 1/2 acr…
- Scoop: Cirino’s building on Broad Street in escrow — a swank cocktail lounge is contemplated
- St. Francis Wood
- Tribes at odds about 2 1/2 acres in Yuba County
- Nevada Union High’s prestigious dance program presents “Poetry in Motion” February 5-7
- “Winning the Jobs War” Summit MC might wind up outsourcing local jobs
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Complimentary Shochu Cocktail With Food Purchase at Yakitori Yunchan in Davis Tonight
- Davis Suffers Another Setback, Rebuked on Planning Commission Appointment
- St. Francis Wood
- Discussion Underway in $35 Million in California Stem Cell Grant Round
- Sacramento Hospital Reports Possible Ebola Patient in California
- TechWire Launches State Spending Dashboard
- Rest Stop