We were glad to see GoNevadaCounty.com and Three Forks Bakery & Brewing Co. cited in the current issue of Sunset magazine. “NEVADA CITY: Snap selfies in front of the town’s elaborate 1861 Firehouse No. 1. Sample fresh-baked breads, wood-fired pizza, and craft brews at Three Forks Bakery & Brewing Company. gonevadacounty.com” Great promotion for our region in the editorial pages of Sunset! (Part of the Time Inc. Lifestyle Group of magazines and websites, Sunset reaches six million affluent, active, and educated consumers, its media kit notes). No cost for that kind of promotion, either.
jeffpelline on U.S. Commerce Department award… JohnL on U.S. Commerce Department award… jeffpelline on Penn Valley Rodeo parade sight… Joe Koyote on Penn Valley Rodeo parade sight… jeffpelline on A local newspaper publisher… Chris Gulick on A local newspaper publisher… steve cottrell on Scoop: NC Forward — a new stra… Douglas Keachie on U.S. Commerce Department award… Douglas Keachie on U.S. Commerce Department award… Douglas Keachie on U.S. Commerce Department award…
- GoNevadaCounty.com cited in Sunset magazine
- Memorial Day at Pioneer Park in Nevada City
- Scoop: NC Forward — a new strategy to promote Nevada City’s economic vitality
- A local newspaper publisher’s involvement on local boards often raises ethical issues
- U.S. Commerce Department awards NCERC $500,000 grant for digital media campus
OutagesOutages, click here.
Police blotterClick here for local crime map.
Free local newsClick here for NC Voices, local aggregation portal for news, commentary and classifieds.
Performing ArtsClick here for entertainment calendar.
Prep SportsClick here for local high school sports.
Food & Wine, Arts & Culture
Click on icon for fall issue of Sierra FoodWineArt magazine, offering culture and entertainment news.
Facebook site is here
iPhone, smartphone site is here.
- Nevada County BOS Agenda for May 26
- Sunnier, warmer and very dry
- Equal play for equal pay, says this old basketball player
- 10 Natural Treatments for Vaginal Itching
- Monday Morning Thoughts: City Fiscal Condition Remains Precarious
- Friend Of Daniel Marsh Family Describes Behavior A Couple Years Before Homicides
- Guest Commentary: Model Policy for Police Body Cameras